Delegates will need to apply at the Moroccan consulates or embassies where they are resident. If you are living in a country which is different to your passport, then you will need to have a permanent residency stamp in your passports to obtain a visa.
The requirements for a Tourist Visa are as follows:
• Original Passport valid at least 6 months after return date
• A Photocopy of Passport
• 2x Colour Passport size photos
• 1x copy of return flight ticket (copy service will not be provided at the Embassy)
• Current bank statement dated within the last 3 months
• Proof of employment letter
• Persons under 18 must also produce a Birth Certificate
• Unaccompanied persons up to 18 years old must produce a police certified letter
• 1x Duly and clearly completed application form (BLOCK LETTERS)
• Copy of confirmed hotel reservations for the duration of the stay in Morocco (if travelling with family, hotel booking must show all names)
• Medical and accident clearance
• Proof of travel insurance cover
For business travel: In addition to the above, a Letter* of Invitation/Partnership for conference or business authorities.
Click here to access the Morocco Visa Application Form.
*Letters will be sent upon receipt of delegate fees